Thread: Tool of the day
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2016, 05:21 PM
cardiomd
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2009
Position: Seat: Vegan friendly faux leather

Originally Posted by MikeF16 View Post
If we were having a disagreement about lift, weight, gravity, and drag, then this might have been a good reply. If you can't comprehend the difference then you further dig your own hole of ignorance and irrelevance.
Ah sorry I forgot. You're still sore I burst your little FFDO hero fantasy. Sorry Serena, but you won't have the opportunity to be the savior when the terr-wist bursts through the cockpit door after getting past security, the angry passengers, and the fortified door. The program is much more likely to result in a hole in the side of the plane, leaving the gun somewhere, or creative use by Lubitz or Osbon.

Originally Posted by PotatoChip View Post
Wrong.

I am a member of a medical forum and actively volunteer at a hospital to satisfy my desire to be in medicine. I'd love to be in medicine as an MD or DO, particularly emergency medicine, I find it fascinating. That said, I'm also quite happy flying around the world.
I am close friends in real life with a few transport captains, and also have numerous aviation professionals as patients I have to see every 6 months for their special. They are great people and we have a great relationship. Fortunately I've never encountered anybody as idiotic and childish as the noisemakers on this forum, particularly the wannabes here (obvious who they are), but can fortunately quickly ignore.

It has been my experience that pilots like to hear medical stories more than I want to hear piloting stories (hopefully not much daily excitement as a civil transport guy...)

Originally Posted by captjns View Post
Some are more impressed with themselves more than others. I guess they're legends in their own minds.
Keep in mind cpnjns that a subset of pax eat this up... I am sure he gets a great deal of positive feedback, and the remainder are just too polite and will look down in their books during the briefing.