View Single Post
Old 03-11-2016, 06:51 PM
Adlerdriver
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2007
Position: 767 Captain
Default FDX - 2 Leg front DH

It's been a while since I've had a two-leg DH where I wanted to keep the second leg and the GT at the other end.

When I just tried to do it by checking only the first leg on the view trip page and hit "continue" I get the big message across the screen about it cancelling all tickets and having to re-book all legs.

I thought we were past this, even before the new contract.

When I "cancel" my deviation request and back out to the deviation selection screen with the boxes by each leg, BOTH legs are now checked. Scheduling says he can deviate me on just the first leg, but I'm not convinced.

I actually already cancelled my scheduled DH ticket through GT and bought a completely different ticket. My main reason for doing that was the second leg of my deviation ticket is on the second leg of the originally schedule DH flight. I didn't want to be booked in two seats on the same airplane, same day.

Since I'll be joining the scheduled DH, I was thinking I'd be able to check in at the gate for the second leg and no longer be deviating (IAW the new contract). However, the implementation schedule doesn't even have a phase listed for when that kicks in.

So, I'm mostly concerned that when I actually deviate, my ticket might be affected since it's on the scheduled DH flight.

Does anyone know what I can expect when I hit "continue" re: my deviation ticket in hand and the GT on the other end. Thanks.