View Single Post
Old 03-14-2016, 05:07 AM
FrancesTheMute
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2012

Originally Posted by SEPfield View Post
Thank you for all the information. I have read this entire thread because I really thought Atlas was the place for me. I'm love international flying and the variety of the schedules, as long as you get the time off to recover from it. It's really depressing watching the tone of this thread go from enthusiastic encouragement to dire warnings. While I understand that forums must be taken with a grain of salt, I learned from my experience at Emirates that sometimes these forums aren't always an exaggeration and can actually be just the first dark cloud on the horizon. It's unfortunate because I think I would enjoy the Atlas lifestyle but I can't see working for sub par wages and conditions to endure what is admittedly a difficult lifestyle. Enjoyable or not

I will be turning down any offers to test or interview with Atlas until the employees are being compensated in an fair and appropriate manner that reflects the knowledge, skills, and motivation that are necessary to make an international wide body operation successful.

Good luck in your future Atlas pilots!

Wow....you're my hero.