View Single Post
Old 03-15-2016, 07:17 AM
ag386
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2015

Originally Posted by Skyvector View Post
Everyone knows the smartest choice you can make right now is Allegiant! That company is soaring!

Soaring like the Hindenburg.

So nice to have someone with your caliber of judgment-who DOES NOT work at Envoy-come here daily and grace us with your wisdom. The tag-team you do with your hero-who I won't name-is really cute. Keep it up. Of course it's getting more and more difficult to spin negativity about Envoy, isn't it? That's why your tag team partner has been so silent these past few weeks.

Don't worry...it's going to get even more difficult for the two of you pretty soon. Just wait until the next batch of announcements are made...It'll be fun watching you guys attempt to spin it. So fun I'm just sitting back and letting you and your pals post all the drivel you can...It'll just make it all the more sweeter here pretty soon!
If it isn't the Chump patrol teaming up today. Let me guess. You guys are going to tag team today saying things like:

A new hire today can expect to upgrade in 2.5 years and flow to AA in 6.

E175s arriving daily. Envoy looking at getting back flying from RAH, Compass, Expressjet and TSA very soon.

Best regional contract in the industry.

Industry leading flow. Essentially you are an AA pilot from day one at Envoy.

Anybody who disputes any of this is not only the dumbest of the dumb but, we will give you a blanket party for saying bad things about the company we are in love with.