View Single Post
Old 03-18-2016, 07:15 PM
full of luv
Banned

Joined APC: Dec 2009
Position: Narrow/Left Wide/Right

Originally Posted by Skubajet View Post
Able,

Sorry to hear it's taking so long to hear back. Back when I interviewed LUS, I didn't hear back for almost 2 months. Stay patient. Don't listen to FullofLuv - he doesn't even work for AA and he makes himself feel better by talking negatively about other companies. Worst part is the wait though. Take the comments on the board with a grain of salt. I've been here over 2 years and enjoy the job and coming to work here. Best of luck and hope you hear back soon!
Yes Skuba, I am not an AA pilot, but I was once had a CJO many moons ago from AA. I have many friends (literally over a dozen) at AA and would like to see AA mgmt get it together and quit treating their employees as major costs centers.
As I mentioned, last year they had guys waiting in a pool for nearly a year without any communication, good or bad. People have lives and commitments so a little info can go a long way.
I had high hopes for them when the merger went through, but with a CEO who says employees have little impact on whether AA makes a profit, my friends say they still don't feel especially valued by AA.

I am glad you like AA and coming to work, and for the most part, my friends do as well, but there is always room for mgmt improvement.... at any company! Best of luck to you and Able.