View Single Post
Old 03-22-2016, 04:17 PM
ag386
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2015

Originally Posted by Eaglepilot84 View Post
Serious question...if it was up to you that envoy succeeds in their plans as stated, or fails, what would you choose? I ask because if you answer how I think you will, your true character will show.
The serious answer is that I would want the flow to succeed as advertised. For all of the Envoy pilots who deserve their chance to flow after putting in so much time being mistreated.

If I really thought it would succeed as planned, I would have never left the place.

Whether you believe I worked there or not, I did, but it doesn't matter. I worked there much earlier than I actually posted I did initially and spent 7 years of my life there. I am very aware how they promise you something and never deliver. Good news just around the corner only to be let down or put off a few more months and the cycle repeats.

I just don't believe that the flow is going to work as advertised, mainly due to not being able to get enough new hires but for other reasons as stated previously as well. When I state these opinions, I am immediately attacked as one who doesn't work here, doesn't know jack ******, dumb a**, etc.

After my time at Envoy, I just can't see how anyone really believes management is going to follow through. Especially looking at the situation myself and performing some basic math skills on pilots leaving and pilots coming in. It's very hard to believe that some of these hardcore pro Envoy types actually are so on board with management and the program.