View Single Post
Old 03-22-2016, 06:55 PM
Eaglepilot84
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2015

Originally Posted by Inclined plane View Post
Can anyone that knows share what the overall pass rate for new hire training at Envoy is? Washout rate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wouldn't concern yourself with the washout rate. I honestly have no idea what it is, but have only heard of a handful who have washed out in the past year. If you come with a good attitude you will do just fine. From speaking with one of the recruiters, the people they have had issues come here thinking they are owed something from envoy. This is directly attributed to the job market being very pilot friendly right now. What I mean is that because every regional is hurting for pilots, there are some who don't take the training seriously, because they know if anything happens they can be in class the following week at Mesa, Republic, Skywest, etc;

Just come here prepared to put your nose to the book and you will do just fine, all the while learning a lot from some great instructors. Ask questions from current pilots who are down there in training and they will be more then willing to help you. Our ancient computer system (SABRE) can be a little tough to navigate at first, but it's easy to figure once you get the hang of it. Non-rev travel on our internal website is incredibly easy to figure out. Any more questions, feel free to ask. If you sift through the snide comments by pilots who don't work here, you will be able to find a lot of useful info on envoy on here. Things are finally starting to look up and if you live in ORD or DFW, or are at least a one-leg commute to either, I would highly recommend coming here. Good luck.