View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007, 11:50 AM
trackpilot
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2007
Position: CRJ FO no more

Originally Posted by menglish1 View Post
I never intended on paying for my training. Thats why I was asking about if this would hurt me or not. However I'm not surprised on this bored to here the same old things as- get your cfi- build time that way. Well I have my cfi and I'm building it the old fashion way. thats why I still have all that money(which was the only thing my parents gave me). I have CFI friends and other people getting hired with less time than I. Why would I move pay to a new apartment, lose a good job that I have now 32kyear just to get someplace I could probably get now. I understand everyones gripes about "low time" pilots I just hate that every thread that starts with a legitimate question turns into the older guys, who had to have higher times to get on(I get it, it was harder then), bashing the younger guys and then the younger guys try to rationalize. Hey I'm not going to rationalize that low time pilots are as good as a higher time pilots because their not. but h$ll I bet you would have jumped at the chance if you could of. What ever happend to the older pilots at the airport helping the younger ones out. All I'm saying is for a change lets leave the "grumpy old timers" and the "punk new kids that haven't paid their dues" out of it and answer the D!amn question.

Rant Over
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah man i don't understand what these guys problems are but whatever... You basically hit the nail on the head, and they need to get over it.