View Single Post
Old 03-28-2016, 03:31 PM
Route66
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2014

Originally Posted by drinksonme View Post
Can we please stop posting Neil's OPINION! That's all it is and Neil is all about Neil. This is the one of persons who negotiated for the pilots in the MTA:

1. No Profit Sharing for 12 million to only the AA pilots pension funds

2. No Min Calendar day pay ( cause AA never had it!!!! My f&$king REGIONAL HAD IT IN 2002!!!!!!!)

3. No implementation timeline of MTA items and thus JCBA items

4. A backstop of aribitration to the JCBA that affectively neutered the next NC from having any teeth during the JCBA negotiations

5. Group 2 pay for the Airbus 321

6. PBS

7. LTD language that is worse than a migrant workers

Do I need to go on.

I will; he also turned his "superior" nose up at LUS (both East and West) pilots when they tried to warn APA about PKI.

The MTA is the reason for the mess we are in, not the JCBA. The company had everyone leveraged during the MTA...East pilots needed money, West pilots needed USAPA gone, and AA pilots needed a white knight to save them from a bankruptcy judge and Horton. It was easy pickings because people like Neil were on the team and a brilliant play by PKI. They got played because they (and he) are not as smart as they believe themselves to be. And here's the kicker; PKI needed all those pilots WAY MORE then the pilots needed them. The MTA team was too blind to see that and accepted, and then present, a steaming turd to desperate pilots groups selling it as fillet minion.

So this man was part of the team that created the SH!!tstorm, and now wants to go to ALPA cause of the storm....and people are listening to and quoting him. We are blind and hopeless. We will listen to any talking head that says what we want to hear. We are screwed until the old guard is gone....can't happen soon enough
I was there at the USAPA meeting when APA (Roghair and Bates) showed up to tell us what a great deal they gave us all with the MTA they "negotiated" (and tails between their legs) all the while Bates was such a tearful example of a "leader". NOT. Those two along with Wilson simply sold this group down the river and APA will henceforth and ever more carry NO WEIGHT with management for our futures. The same (and even WORST) with ALPA will still be the way it is and simply a WASTE OF MONEY.

We'll get raises in 2020 but it will be on the Company's terms.....not those idiots at Hoffman and James. Edgar James, your days are numbered.