View Single Post
Old 03-28-2016, 04:19 PM
eaglefly
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2008

Originally Posted by ag386 View Post
If I were a prospective Envoy pilot, I would look long and hard at this post by Sky. He's a recruiter and comes here to sell the company. He needs hundreds upon hundreds of you to pad numbers below him so he can flow.

His post here reeks of desperation as Envoy cannot hire enough now to do the flying AAG has in mind. Mindless attacks against other members posting who don't share his rosy view of Envoy are Sky and his possee's MO.

I'm sorry, Johnnie Cochran could come in as a defense lawyer for the pro Envoy guys here and he wouldn't be able to defend the spew you guys put out because there are no facts involved.

Only speculation, projections and hope.

The fact is that Envoy's work environment is most closely aligned with a sweatshop like Mesa. Certainly nowhere near what AAs work environment is like. As much as these guys would have you believe that they are AA pilots today, they are far from it.
Well, in all honesty, I don't think Envoy is a "sweatshop". If anything, it sounds like many pilots aren't working enough due to poor schedules of low time and in that situation, those who don't commute might be just fine, although they might be only making guarantee. From what I've heard about Mesa, it sounds more like a sweatshop then Envoy. If you really want a sweatshop, try flying the schedules those guys over at Fly Dubai have. Jesus.