Gets Weekends Off
Tigerpilot1995
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Mar 2006
  • Position
    SDF A300 FO
Quote: O.K. a question. I interviewed on July 6th. Recieved a letter July 17th. The letter in part said: "Congratulations! After careful consideration and a final review of your qualifications a decision has been made to place you in our applicant pool. The pool is regularly reviewed with respect to consideration for future classes. You will be notified when a decision is made resulting a change to your status." It then pretty much said don't call us we'll call you. No drug test, no background check as far as I know. Does this mean anything concerning my status, or is no drug test and background check normal until they decide they want to place me in class? Just curious about the process and when I might expect more info about my status.
Congrats! The pool is shallow and you will get that letter soon. If you have someone who recommended you they can maybe help. Have them stop by the HR office and politely check on your status. I have heard too many stories of guys getting class dates very soon after this being done. Sometimes it doesn't work for whatever reason but you never know.

When you do get a class it will be worth the wait!