Thread: Tool of the day
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2016, 12:16 PM
RhinoPherret
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2012

Originally Posted by deadseal View Post
Soooo why can I get lectured to but not lecture back?

I don't watch tv. And I'm not enlightened, but I think it's petty for people to always dig at the next generation. Can you really not understand/ have empathy for that basic concept? We've had this discussion before. I would say half of the captains I fly with want to talk about that crap. Downfall of America, Hillary sucks, Obama sucks, yadda Yadda. I once had a captain that lectured me on how awesome Jesus is, and Obama being a Muslim ffs!

They are taking my guns away so I can't defend myself for the zombie apocalypse!!!! My money!!!

But please answer the question. Why can I be lectured but not lecture back there hotshot?
Lecture on brother. You do not need my permission.
Something to keep in mind though: Lecturing is not about winning but rather all about presentation.

Also, I would not get all wrapped around the axle partaking in the generational blame game. My hope is that each successive generation after mine encounters better health, more happiness, and more success. I hope my son and my four grandchildren feel the same.

You will have to excuse me now as I am currently sipping an unhip non-trendy domestic brand beer and alas, I have some house tasks to get done.

Cheers!