Thread: PSA info
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2016, 10:24 AM
chrisreedrules
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2012
Position: CRJ FO

Originally Posted by 272922 View Post
Thanks for pointing out the transcripts; I hadn't seen those yet and it's nice reading their words instead of listening to the hearsay.

I agree with those that say a dramatic increase in flow isn't likely come June. I also think that Delta has set the new normal with regional compensation and that the rest of the industry needs to catch up.

I also think it's going to take D&D some time to figure that out.
I don't think we will see a dramatic increase either. They MAY offer up 1 more /month. Maybe. I don't see it going way up though. They did say however that once PSA has stopped growing, they would increase our flow. As I see it, we aren't likely to grow too much more.

And while I think that Endeavor and some of the other regionals are really leading the charge by raising compensation. The current hiring environment won't last forever and neither will the current economic situation. Market forces will eventually leave them in a less than favorable position. It's all about the money for our legacy partners. If Delta felt they could secure reliable feed for cheaper than that, they would in a heartbeat. That is currently what the market is demanding and Delta is paying. Eventually, the market won't be demanding it, and what then?