Thread: Big Sky QOL?
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 04:06 AM
shamrok
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2006
Position: Left Seat

Hmmmmm, interesting analogy. A punch to the nuts only hurts for a few minutes but it could take a while to pass a kidney stone. I live 35 minutes from both PVD and BOS so I think things would be a little easier than commuting. I am not concerned about being offered a job, I am an ideal candidate for an airline. I have never failed a checkride or exam (PVT, INST, COM, MULTI, CFI @ BOS FSDO, CFII and MEI), excellent credentials, all american looking guy with great personality ( not an overweight nasty) former US Marine. I'm not trying to sound conceded I just know I would be an asset to a company. I am interviewing the airline as much as they are interviewing me. Anyway, thats why I want to know first hand about these types of places to work at before I bother applying. I mean c'mon, I have read about people failing checkrides and getting hired which I think should be a red flag. If you cant pass a checkride maybe there is reason to believe that the individual has a deficiency somewhere. Just my opinion. Sorry for the long winded post.