Thread: Mesa Cancelling Upgrades

HighFlight , 04-05-2016 09:34 PM
Gets Weekends Off
HighFlight
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Feb 2016
Funny, the sims have been full every day this past week. Just spoke to a pair of CA upgrades today. They seemed pretty happy to be where they were.

Just remember, HL... Mesa has been around longer than you. I suspect they will be here quite a long time from today. I doubt they will implode because you left. A piece of advice - don't become one of the used-to-be's that hang around the old company threads, trying to spread gloom and doom. There's already more than enough of those here on APC. Move on, and be happy you are making a better world for yourself.

Quote: Doesn't matter. It's a chink in the armor-such as it is. Mesa is a leaky dam that will burst at any moment. Cancelling upgrade classes is bad, man. The so-called reasons they give are just an attempt at keeping the masses ignorant of the approaching wild fire. Like I said before, GET OUT NOW! Run for your life...

There is no excuse to subject yourself to the purgatory that is Mesa when EVERYONE is hiring. The wholly owned airlines are the ticket these days...and I know that cuts painfully deep to the folks over at Skywest who love to turn their noses up at everyone.