Thread: PSA info
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2016, 02:03 PM
Crjreg007
Line Holder

Joined APC: Apr 2016

Originally Posted by sweetholyjesus View Post
In case you weren't aware, we just voted down a TA that would have bumped first year pay, but would have been a concession for everyone else on the list. We are actively negotiating... Aren't we paid more to fly 50 seaters than you are 70 seaters?

I'm NOT trying to make this a contest between airlines, but maybe I finally got through to you since you are trying this silly tactic.. The better you guys do for yourselves, the more leverage everyone else gets. The worse you guys do (ex: your current contract), the more leverage every pilot loses. Listening to you try to justify sitting on your hands while the company goes around your contract and pilot union in its own interests is...frustrating.

EDIT: you should feel dumb since AWAC gets 1.5% annual pay raise indefinitely per our current CBA
So what you're telling me is AWAC offered new hires more money by the way of first year pay increases and not the rest of you? Maybe because paying you guys more doesn't make sense because you're not leaving for other regionals? My god sounds like your airline did exactly what I'm saying ours is doing. But you guys waited what 5 years for that offer? Did you use all of your leverage? I though companies understood you had to make the contract better for all pilots? Also I don't feel stupid about your 1.5% raise because your 5 years as an FO still made less than our CAs that upgraded in under two years will make in 5 years. Much less at that. Your 1.5% doesn't fill classes but our quick upgrade sure did.