Thread: PSA info
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2016, 02:44 PM
sweetholyjesus
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2015

Originally Posted by Crjreg007 View Post
How did our company go around our union? They offered a deal that included current pilots and we said no. The bonuses are don't require any input from the union. It's like you're saying the company can keep offering new hires more money without consulting the pilot group? PSA took concessions and money going to only new hires you say? We turned down retention bonuses to current FOs and the company still proceeded to pay new hires bonuses? You do realize that this is my whole argument? That the company can, is and will do this. Did you confuse yourself enough that you're agreeing with me now?
I understand exactly what's happening. I'm just surprised (well, not really) that you would not only choose do nothing about, but also support and justify it. They did go around your Union, unless I missed something and your Union approved these bonuses hmm? You let them take money from your pocket and put it into the pocket of non-Union probies. And you're glad because this benefits the company... As I said, enjoy!