Thread: Xjet??
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 02:26 PM
U-I pilot
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2005
Position: EMB135BJ SIC

In regards to the stock: It has fluctuated a lot in the past week (dropped) because of uncertainty about the earnings/2Q results call we have tomorrow morning..... They will be announcing branded loads during this so keep your eyes/ears open..... Could change quickly.

All rumors right now are of how and where we will grow..... All signs point to good things right now..... With the Jim's as our management, this company has much room to grow..... LOTS of potential.

here is a question I have about XJT, if I get hired to fly for their branded service, does that mean my family and I only get free flights on their branded service?
I have heard that "eventually" people will only get benefits on what they fly.... for example.....

-Pilots based in EWR, CLE, IAH will get CAL bennies and Branded bennies but no delta.

-Pilots in ONT, and SAT will NOT get CAL or DAL bennies. Branded only.

-Pilots in LAX will get DAL and branded but not CAL.

There is no current truth to this as far as I know...... We are all waiting to hear how it will shake out..... The catch is that reserve pilots operate in all 3 hubs hence why people request all bennies in all bases...... We'll see.