View Single Post
Old 04-16-2016, 08:16 AM
full of luv
Banned

Joined APC: Dec 2009
Position: Narrow/Left Wide/Right

Originally Posted by NASA View Post
Hey genious, a large portion of the uber drivers are ex yellow cab drivers. Horrible comparison..Also, you losers who are talking trash against Norwegian, first try to fix your own airline problems at home..Last I checked, the regionals still pay crap and so do many other flying jobs in the U.S...
Genius.... but anyway, if you haven't noticed for the first time in a couple of decades, mainlines (out of necessity really) are winding down a big portion of the regionals and bringing the larger regional flying in-house. So when labor was plentiful, contractors abound willing to fly for less, now it's hard to find a new pilot willing to fly for contractor wages as the barrier to entry is much higher than in the past.

So yes they are working on it.... now about this international cabotage Flag of Convenience operation NAI has set up. I'm really surprised the EU is so willing to allow one of their own countries to set up such a shell operation, but I guess if your Ireland, hey you get the taxes but don't have any responsibility of regulation, so for them it's a win-win.