View Single Post
Old 04-18-2016, 05:48 AM
PilotCrusader
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2013

Originally Posted by cr700 View Post
I don't know what "propaganda" you are talking about,
Hypocrite in 3-2-1.....

You could go to a Mesa, TSA, Gojets or wherever and get that quick upgrade, get your 1000 PIC and sit there for 10 years before even an LCC might call you. I've got news for you. So, I don't know how quick that upgrade at another bottom of the barrel company is really that much quicker than if you came to Envoy. Then, instead of waiting around 10 years to get hired at maybe an LCC, you go straight to the largest major airline in the world in 6 years. I don't know how you think you can beat that.

You may have heard but Republic is having trouble meeting their AA flight schedule. We are expecting some of their 175's to come here. Envoy continues to add to projected fleet count. Right now, we are at 155 aircraft by years end. That's about 15 above where we were projected to be by year end 2016. Not if, but when some of Republic's aircraft start showing up here, you'll see that fleet count continue to rise. With the 175 options out there, I wouldn't be surprised to see Envoy's fleet count get near 200 again at some point. It's obvious PSA isn't able to staff our CRJ's so I would expect those to continue being deferred indefinitely. Right now, they are deferred through the end of the year but unless PSA starts getting big numbers through the door, they aren't going anywhere.

All this means is many more Captain slots here at Envoy further dropping the upgrade time. And the flow continues unabated. We've already been notified that the flow isn't going to stop as Letter T pilots return to AA. Even flowing a few less this year and then getting back up to full speed next year still gets a new hire over to AA in six years.

It's Monday morning and the Wilson/Neider team is in here eschewing propaganda while their airline is currently shutdown due to a power outage.

Step right up! Get your envoy brainwashing here! That's right, you are a nobody if you don't go to envoy now! There is no other option! It's the only way to the words largest airline(and crappiest). If you go to any other regional, you are stupid!!

Only a moron could say "I don't know what propaganda you speak of" and then spew out clear propaganda IN THE SAME POST!