Thread: jetBlue Hiring
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2016, 06:17 AM
Speedbird2263
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2009
Position: A320 CA

Originally Posted by Gooneybird1971 View Post
Ok now I am out of the loop here,when did they start giving this assessment test? This something new? I have my phone screen today.
Just when you think you are prepared. Wham!
Just over 6 months I believe. It's mainly to gather data points for the Gateway Select Program. The idea was to get a "pilot group" baseline however the Union is not a fan of the program and most of the pilot group hence they were having no dice getting the group to take the assessment. That's when new hire interviewees were selected to take it. As has been mentioned it still has no bearing on your Interview performance/selection. It involves a number of hand eye co-ordination/psychomotor tests and also an MMPI test related to personality and psychopathology.

It's a bit of a bear but nothing to worry about. Be well rested for the day and have all your TMAAT questions prepared in advance and you will do well. A lot has been said here before about various Interview Preps which I will echo, I personally didn't use one of the major Interview prep company's such as Emerald Coast, but from personal friends that did use those resources they had resounding success with the Jetblue Interview. As for gouge, I'll repeat as well that aviationinterviews.com is money well spent(about $20). Hope that helps.