Thread: PSA info

1stCivDivPilot , 04-21-2016 12:53 PM
Gets Weekends Off
1stCivDivPilot
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Sep 2015
Quote: LOL.... No my comprehension is fine. You pretty much painted the picture very clearly. I give you points for admitting you are not the type that is wanted......LOL
You were bullied a lot weren't you?

I'll never apply for chief pilot cause I don't want to be managements lash. Even though your attempt to call me out was irrelevant as chief pilots here have zero impact on contract negotiations or how management runs the airline. Nice try though.

Correct I'm not a yes man, although I have hopes for TR. Certain individuals on the ALPA forum attempted to "call me out" and failed much as you are. I answered their bluff and not surprising, they didn't really want help.

When you get out of mom and dads basement for a few years and adult for a while you'll realize your not in high school anymore. I don't care about being liked or wanted. It's a job. Those two factors are meaningless.

I do think you have a need for me to validate you and provide you with my attention. I'm nowhere near the only dissenting voice however you seem to focus on me. It's flattering but I'm happily married with children.