View Single Post
Old 04-23-2016, 05:41 PM
hyperboy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: B6
Default More than you think

Originally Posted by rvr1800 View Post
I really don't understand our recruiting department. They seem to have things squared away and then a few different people get in there and the whole process gets screwed up. Why would you call someone if you don't plan on bringing them in to interview? Why get their hopes up? They have all your information on your application. If they're asking additional questions in the phone interview than what's on the application why not just put those questions on the app? I understand getting clarification on a question or two from an individual and not liking the answers but from what's been posted above this is happening to a number of guys. Do we now have 4 phases? Did we have 3 phases before? I still haven't gotten notification I passed phase 2 from 3 years ago so maybe I should shut up.
They are squared away! up to the point where applicants say they don't have training failures on their app and they do, say they have a degree and don't, resume says their objective is to work at Southwest.....I could go on and on......maybe they are holding professionalism to a higher stand which is a great thing. Allowing those that want to be here to succeed and have the chance you want them to and able to work here? My 2 cents.