Thread: jetBlue Hiring
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2016, 06:36 PM
Southerner
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2011

Originally Posted by rvr1800 View Post
I really don't understand our recruiting department. They seem to have things squared away and then a few different people get in there and the whole process gets screwed up. Why would you call someone if you don't plan on bringing them in to interview? Why get their hopes up? They have all your information on your application. If they're asking additional questions in the phone interview than what's on the application why not just put those questions on the app? I understand getting clarification on a question or two from an individual and not liking the answers but from what's been posted above this is happening to a number of guys. Do we now have 4 phases? Did we have 3 phases before? I still haven't gotten notification I passed phase 2 from 3 years ago so maybe I should shut up.

They are using the phone screening as an additional chance to evaluate the applicant. If an applicant thinks it's just a few questions and not a part of the process they can "fail" they should think again.

For those applying:

Every time you interact with a recruiter it's a jeopardy event. Treat a phone screening as an interview. Good luck!