View Single Post
Old 05-01-2016, 10:07 AM
KC10 FATboy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2007
Position: Legacy FO

Originally Posted by MEMFO4Ever View Post
So you know these allegations to be true?

Originally Posted by Albief15 View Post
4300ish pilots got to look at the contract...on paper and in print. I'm not sure what the fiduciary responsibility of the road shows really was. Could they have mailed the contract and said "vote?" and that's all we get? I dunno.
I never would have brought this lawsuit; unfortunately, it was done on our behalf. I agree the plaintiff's argument "FedEx could afford it" is very weak. However, the plaintiff does make a sound argument regarding the A-plan since it was FedEx pilots' number one priority -- in other words the union failed to meet the expectations. But after saying that, I don't think the real argument they make is "we could have received more from the company", even though a lot of us believe we could have and the plaintiff says that in the lawsuit. I believe the crux of the argument is the alleged misrepresentation of the TA facts.

I agree everyone was given the TA in paper form. However, the alleged errors were brought to the union's attention and the NC kept stating the alleged wrong information.

Unfortunately the issue is now in the hands of the courts.