View Single Post
Old 05-01-2016, 01:04 PM
AllenAllert
Banned

Joined APC: Mar 2015

Originally Posted by sleeves View Post
Calalpa had no aligence to Js or the company. If they had been trying to collude to somehow screw the LUAL pilots they would have voted down the contract and then stayed in power. The fact that they voted to pass the contract proves you wrong. They were interested in getting a contract. They voted themselves out of existence by voting for the contract. That is not something a group does when they are colluding.
Had there been ill-gotten gains to protect you would have won one of the greviences you filled, the last being the SFO MOU loss. You make no sense...again. Any proof on Oscar faking the heart attack yet? Was JP involved there? Do you live under power lines?
You seem to try to repeat yourself as if it some how makes it true and gives you a little creditability.

You want to talk about OM and his weak heart - ok. He along with the board put United in a very weak position and has all the financial people wondering if it is a viable investment. I'm trying to be optimistic but after seeing OM on CNBC I'm really starting to have my doubts. He was almost giddy like a school girl when asked questions. The pig-in-a-poke hasn't really shone himself. Let's cross our fingers.