Thread: GoJet Info
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2016, 02:33 PM
GoJetNoMore
Line Holder

Joined APC: Apr 2016

Originally Posted by 3kids View Post
That may be the stupidest thing I have seen in a while!!! You are throwing out the biggest line of BS!!! SO what great regional do you work for that has such stellar performance that's going to be your ticket to the promise land. You are an $%#&@.. Hell im at a big regional that has good performance and we continue to loose flying correlate that one big boy!!
Where you are coming form is huge with the major airlines. A very structured work environment like Skywest is much preferred over the more cavalier environment at Gojet. The majors feel that if you are coming from an airline where everyone is treated with respect then you will treat others that way too. They also view where you go as a reflection on who you are. You can expect your first question at United to be, "So how are things at Gojet?" You can't really tell them how bad it is and you can't tell them how great it is because they will know you are lying. Then you have to explain why you went there, couldn't you get hired by one of the others? Did you do any research before you went? How long were you planning to stay? Do you look for our airline to just be a short stepping stone too? My bad choice cost me a lot so put me in the idiot category.