Thread: Air Wisconsin
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2016, 04:00 PM
Day4mx
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2015

Originally Posted by Learjet84 View Post
I am a little uneasy about the flow also...

But recruiters at all 3 wholly owned airlines say its in their CBA/contract for years down the road and then prove that you'd be able to flow before then. Heck Piedmont says 4.5 years to American and then they show you the facts. American backs the flow too. American Airlines pilots have been at PDT PSA and Envoy booths (see youtube apparently they have some cheesy video about how its the best way to get to american. Propaganda probably.).

I guess my question would be since you're working at a regional either way, wouldnt it be BETTER to have the option of a flow now... even if it doesnt work like all these skeptics say at least there's a chance it would work and thats better than 0 chance anywhere else?
Psa has how many total pilots on property? How many per month flow? You do the math. Also I'm pretty sure all three wo's have provisions in the contracts to hault flow based on staffing levels. Be careful not to believe everything a recruiter tells you. Talk to a military recruiter, you think they're going to tell you that you could end up as a cook? No, they're gonna show you exciting videos doing exciting stuff in exotic locales.