View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 04:12 PM
cargopilot
New Hire

Joined APC: Jan 2011

Originally Posted by Godaddy View Post
From what I've recently heard.......IFL 727 has a very high attrition and failure rate, about 100%. They claim that everyone passes training, but that's only the ones they choose to pass,everyone else is either dismissed, fired, or quits. Pass rate is not the same as Finish rate, where maybe 0/10 finishes training, IOE and the 2 year contract. The ONE and only person [ZZZZZZ] who is really in charge of training/IOE has a lot of personal problems, and really takes enjoyment in making your life miserable, with failing people, demotion, mind games, or what ever he can do to to hurt someone. To top it all off, the company requires a Promisiry Note for the type rating, holding you prisoner with the threat of financial ruin if you quit or save yourself. So in the end, your lucky to make it out of IFL without any problems, be it either psychological or financial. But please don't take my word for it, go ahead and find out for yourself.
From what you have heard, huh? Those are some strong words from someone that has "heard" about IFL. I don't know about anyone else, maybe I am crazy but I would never spread and slander someone's name on a public forum because I "heard" something about someone. Seems to me that you might be one of the fallen, one that couldn't hack it, one that couldn't keep pace. Yes, his teaching style is tough, demanding, and intense. But what you get out of it is priceless. He doesn't settle for mediocrity, he gives his best and he expects the same from you.

Last edited by vagabond; 03-21-2017 at 10:44 AM.