View Single Post
Old 05-10-2016, 03:59 AM
Pete389
Alllllll Riiighhhttttt!

Joined APC: Apr 2016
Position: Over Macho Grande

Originally Posted by WMUFlyboy1 View Post
Are you high? Endeavor is one of the best places to be right now. First year and I am set to gross $65K NO ONE can touch that. Unlike some other carriers that doesn't drop off after year 1. 100% deadhead, 150% for all open time, 150% for assigned credit over 85, great work rules for a regional, 2 month reserve, and actual 2 year upgrade (just upgraded an April 2014 hire). All that plus an opportunity to interview at Delta.

So, please inform me, what is not to like about Endeavor? This isn't the same 9E from a few years back...
Man, you guys sure get offended when someone should even HINT at the notion that working for Endeavor is not the pinnacle (no pun intended) of the regional airline world. Do they pay a bonus for sticking up for them or something?

It's a fine place to work I'm sure, but people on here are just saying it's pretty much like everywhere else...and they're right. Most people don't care that you get a little more money, there's more to life than that. It's not that different than anywhere else, and each place has pros and cons.

They're not attacking you personally, just stating facts and giving opinions...we all have that right.