View Single Post
Old 08-10-2007, 11:27 PM
Washout
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2007

Although the delta deal+base is new I don't see them closing it anytime soon, in fact word on the street is that they are pleased with our performance and may want to expand our service. (don't wanna sound too proud). I think most people that fly for us bust their ass, especially when we have a say in our product (express/delta) ...as most people I try to carry myself to a higher standard and always try to go the extra mile. I always remember the good flights i've had and I swear to you i've never had more compliments then on XE flights. Even when i have a crap landing (l am moderately retarded)

I am not saying that another airline is as good if not better but I swear to you that XE is a great airline where you will get good work rules, decent schedules, great colleagues and a management that seems to care. I'd say good pay but I think we are all underpaid. Better then average pay but I think we all could do better. Wherever you decide, XE is a great place to go...and if you need a ride we'll try our best to get you on.