Old 05-11-2016, 09:04 PM
JohnBurke
Disinterested Third Party

Joined APC: Jun 2012

Originally Posted by begood2all View Post
Some good questions, and since I can't, nor do I want to talk officially for the company... If you really want to know the exact details and not hear them from a third party, Ibso facto, me, then let your fingers doing the talking; get it straight from company, call the chief pilot. He is a real easy going guy. Straight forward, etc.

I've done my job in letting everybody know, now the rest is up to you. It's good money for the taking. His name is Lance Bocquin: (406) 672-0362.
Good luck!
Interesting. Two years ago they had a F/O program that cost the applicant about thirty five grand; twenty five to play, plus the cost of a ten thousand dollar type rating, and they could expect three hundred hours of flight time in return (selling the right seat of cargo aircraft to foreign pilots, mostly, or those looking to upgrade).

Is it time for another pay-for-your job thread?

They pay two hundred a day four days a week for a BE-1900, which is 41,000 a year. That's for their advertised Sioux Falls position.

Their SIC training program pages for their web site disappeared. No longer a part, perhaps. I won't ask. I know. I know. Call the chief pilot. (no thanks)