Thread: Senority List Integration from 2007 on......

PokerPilot007 , 05-14-2016 11:52 AM
Line Holder
PokerPilot007
Line Holder
close
  • Joined APC
    Apr 2016
Quote: You can look at long term potential because its more than likely you're a fairly young guy salivating at the idea of jumping over the seniority of guys who have 20 years on you.

How do you think they'll feel about bidding behind someone who got such a huge seniority windfall?

Remember this: The 1st tenet of ALPA Merger/Frag policy is NO WINDFALL GAINS in seniority. Relative seniority in this merger would be an ENORMOUS windfall for VX pilots.
First off I'm not a young guy salivating over anything. I probably have more experience than 80% of AS pilots. I have my 20 yr ALPA pin brother. I just chose to look at the possibilities of two great airlines merging to make a better future for all of us. As far as windfall, you seem to not understand the meaning of windfall. NO AS pilot or VX pilot will lose anything with relative seniority! The vast majority of VX pilots resigned their seniority at legacy carriers to stay at VX! I'm sorry you and your buddies chose to look at your DOH and believe it makes you more valuable than a VX pilot who worked just as hard and sacrificed just as much to make this a better place for all of us. We will be one list and people will be upset with the outcome. Those are the facts! You can either welcome your fellow brothers & sister with open arms or sulk in your seat and cry that you got screwed. There isn't a single VX pilot that won't be harmed by this merger, but 90%+ of us chose to see a better future for all of us. Looking forward to sharing a beer and the cockpit with you soon.