View Single Post
Old 05-18-2016, 04:38 AM
BlueBlood
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2014

Originally Posted by rvr1800 View Post
Aren't you brand new here? We're the ones who sent in cards and pushed for a union and got it. What have you done? I fly 80-90 hours credit. Call that greedy I don't care. I know it's not. The RSA gives me the flexibility to drop a 3 day and pick up a day trip giving me more time at home with my wife and infant. I assume you drop your credit to 70 hours each month and don't sell PTO? Otherwise you're helping the airline understaff more than picking up an RSA once every couple months does. That's another point I just thought of, the company rarely even offers RSA's. If it was an every day thing I could maybe see the argument that it hurts staffing. But it being offered maybe once a month per my seat and base doesn't seem to me that it's really a problem.

The union has stated numerous times that the company is coming to negotiations prepared and in good faith. If that changes and the company starts playing games then my opinion about all of this will change significantly. Until that time BlueBlood I'll listen to my union not some new hire, loud mouth.
RSAs are coming up almost everyday system wise.
I fly as little as I can, because my time is more valuable.
I have been on property for two years.
If you would go to the union meetings, you would find out that now the negotiations meeting are not proceeding as smooth as before.
All your points are wrong.