Thread: Republic vs TSA
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2016, 07:30 PM
CBreezy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2013

Originally Posted by Pete389 View Post
I've got friends everywhere too, sure doesn't give me the right to start trashing a company I've never worked for just because my friend tells me to...kinda moronic in principal with no work history there don't ya think!?

I worked at TSA 12 years ago, loved it there. I do not work there now so I can't speak to their current situation. Even if I "heard" it was bad from my "friends" I still wouldn't have the arrogance to spew useless condescending remarks about a place I don't even work for.

I'm starting at C5 soon, the people I've encountered there have all been first class folks. Everyone I've talked to about the place (in person or in a real conversation...not on some chat board) has had great things to say about the place. Guess I'll find out on my own.

TSA gets a bad rap a lot...and I can understand why sometimes as I remember how it was over a decade ago. But I suggest you apply to and actually go work somewhere else first before you start running your mouth and throwing stones.
Hey, thanks for the lecture grandpa. You feel better now?

The point was, if RAH having one of the richest contracts in the industry and TSA floating above average are diarrhea and constipation, what do you consider two of the weakest?

By the way, I've worked plenty of places outside TSA. I'm not sorry my opinion hurts your feelings.