View Single Post
Old 05-20-2016, 05:25 AM
eaglefly
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2008

Originally Posted by chrisreedrules View Post
Except the flow isn't working as intended. And why does it matter who posts where? As near as I can tell, pilots from a bunch of different airlines post in different threads. So why would you care who posts in the Envoy thread?
Because when you have no valid opposing argument, irrelevancy is one of the few places left to run. That and name calling and personal attack. Some are convinced they make legitimate substitutes for proper rebuttal and it works for them.

As for the flow, technically they are flowing the minimum required, but when the Letter T situation is resolved, then it should get interesting as even with the flow spigot nothing more then a drip for months and possibly the remainder of the year, Envoy will almost certainly have fewer pilots at the end of the year then they do now. Although the busy Summer flying season will be over, the holiday season will be upon us and that should be ugly considering I think most of the E-175 slots will be filled and no one wants to fly the right seat of Envoy's CRJ's or EMB's. By next Summer when Enviy is still smaller then later this year a rinse and repeat of now only on steroids is a real possibility and might be the hull-blown crisis management here has kicked the can to with no can then left to kick.

Something simply has gotta give within 12 months and that may or may not be a place a junior Envoy pilot (all F/O's) will want to find themselves in. That just the way I see it, anyway.