View Single Post
Old 05-20-2016, 05:56 AM
eaglefly
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2008

Originally Posted by PilotCrusader View Post
Perhaps he can't stand seeing liars like yourself sucker in more unsuspecting new hires with drivel like "The flow is working as advertised!"
If he is at AA, maybe he doesn't think 16 years of waiting for a flow that he was promised would originally work in a max of 3 is "working as advertised".
Stop trying to be a snake oil salesman and sell a flow that has very little guarantees to it, hasn't worked right in the past, and you are already stretching the truth as "working as advertised" on anyway.
Took me FAR less then 16 years. That was the duration of the agreement. I think the longest Letter 3 pilot had approximately an 11 year gap between obtaining his AA seniority and attendance of AA indoc and approximately a 9 year gap between the end of his lock-in (when he/she expected to flow) and AA indoc.

Actually, not much difference in date spans from present pilots from a Eagle/Envoy longevity standpoint. I'll reiterate for the record, I'd be happy NO Envoy pilot (well, perhaps a dozen or so ) wait any longer then necessary to get to AA as virtually all deserve it IMO (exept the aforementioned dozen) and most of them will indeed have a much faster climb up the pole once at AA then I have/will. That's cool as I plan to even help them out by NOT flying to 65 and getting out of their way ASAP.

Last edited by eaglefly; 05-20-2016 at 06:06 AM.