View Single Post
Old 05-24-2016, 08:26 PM
RyanP
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2011

Originally Posted by ag386 View Post
Being withheld is just that, being withheld. Someone who has waited YEARS to upgrade is now being held back due to ..... Envoy management.

I'm sorry but this is a prime example of the heat being turned up on the frog in the pot. The frog doesn't even notice until he is cooked. The same is true of Envoy management. They do just a little more each time in finding ways to harm the pilot group either as a result of their mismangement or just out of pure vindictiveness. The masses are so used to the bad news that they think nothing of it anymore. I know it doesn't affect you, but what about those 12 guys who have waited so long for their chance?
Go back and read my post. Where did I say it's ok? I didn't. I was simply explaining to others who aren't here how long the delay is and how many people it affected. Thats it. It's a delay of 2 weeks to 2 months for 12 people. I thought it would be longer considering how they made it sound.

I know plenty about being withheld and how much it sucks because I was withheld from upgrade for 3 months against our contract while junior people upgraded first from the same seat and status as us, and I was not EVER paid for it. It went to arbitration and a group of us somehow lost one of the most clear cut cases of a direct contract violation in the history of this company. This is after being downgraded/displaced 2 times. So yes, I do know how the 12 feel about it.