View Single Post
Old 05-26-2016, 07:14 AM
MajorTom712
Line Holder

Joined APC: Sep 2014

Originally Posted by CaptainDooley View Post
For those of us waiting for class, can you give a quick summary of what they are working on?

FYI- as part of my study for the new hire test, I used some Delta test gouge. A lot of the questions were the same ones in the Delta gouge. so I'm wondering what you mean when you say in order to have a Delta flow the new hire test needs to be like Delta. IMHO it already is.
Rumor Recap

Delta flow is gone. There is little chance it will come back. Flow means you get a job at Delta no interview, just hired. This ended at Compass in 2010. There are talks of a gaurneteed interview program. Which if you meet certain requirements they will call you for an interview after a period of time at Compass.

Specifically for Delta the rumor is you would have had to take the Delta test. This test was 3 seperate tests. Cognitive, personality, and knowledge. Compass no longer gives this test in an interview. Stopped sometime in early to mid 2015 I believe. They use the knowlesge portion only now I believe. So the rumor is anyone hired under this old 3 part test might have a shot at a Delta gaurnteed interview.

From the sound of it you were not hired during this time and would be ineligible for the Delta gaurnteed interview.

However the CP Email was open ended when it says they are in talks with other airlines besides Delta and hope to have something soon.