Thread: Delta blinks (again)

WhatNow , 05-28-2016 08:03 AM
Banned
WhatNow
Banned
close
  • Joined APC
    Nov 2013
Quote: Not sure if you fly through there often or not ... But to me, it looks like SEA does not seem able to handle much more traffic, especially if Delta says they are going to "double" their traffic. If a lot that growth is heavies, which requires increased spacing for wake turbulence and they only take-off or land on the inside runway, that will further affect SEA's traffic flow. Sorry to use logic, as I know it may not help you bubbas sleep at night...
You must fly in a insulated world. Come out to JFK some afternoon and I will show you what busy looks like. SEA has lots of room to grow. I have never had a taxi time longer then 20 minutes in SEA and can't recall ever holding inbound. Ground facilities are the limiting factor. Delta will have 3 more domestic gates coming online for the C series. That will give them 30 more domestic flights a day. The city of Seattle is pulling out all the stops to fix the customs issue. They are looking at remote gating with buses additional domestic.