TT - 1150
PIC ~ 850 (FW PIC - 200)
MV-22 - 900
T-34 - 100
TC-12/Be-200 - 100
TH-57 - 50 helo
MEL ~ 1000
Commercial cert

No to FAC and ASO. Clearance is up to date.

I work with a few guys that have overseas flying experience. Some reservists are still doing it at L3 or elsewhere. Referrals seems to weigh more heavily than a strong resume. I realize those jobs can be tough to get without using the bubba network. They're interviewing guys with my similar experience, so I think it may be an option for me. It pays well and I think I'd enjoy it for a year or so. Like you mentioned, it would be a nice transition job while I build some more ME time.

However, if the regionals are preferred by airlines, I don't mind doing that for 12-18 months. There's a huge difference in pay between those two routes, so I just want to make an informed decision.
ISR is a great job and L3 is probably as good as that gig gets. Active clearance is a huge plus. Really enjoyed the experience but i was in the maintain currency mode, not the build time mode. The Regionals are probably your optimal route particularly if you can get on at one that is based near your current home. The regionals also prepare you much better for the airlines because the training is a different experience for an all military guy, and the job, specifically from flows and taxiing to VNAV/automation to bidding is very different. In my experience RJ experienced folks had a much easier time in training.

Good luck