Thread: Bonus checks
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2016, 12:15 PM
TonyC
Organizational Learning 

Joined APC: Nov 2005
Position: Directly behind the combiner

Originally Posted by MD11FLYER View Post

I'm guessing if you're worried about the emails I'm reading you should probably find yourself something better to do..... But to jumbo thanks for the reply... The forum is for questions, I asked one and got an answer.. Why you feel the need to chime in is a bit questionable...perhaps the farmers only profile isn't getting the amount of hits you were expecting.... Carry on

Not worried about your e-mails, just continually amazed by the low information level of voters. Why, I don't know. By now, I should expect the ignorance.

The Secretary-Treasurer's Message of May 6 and his follow-up/correction of May 20 both specify, very plainly, the date of the payment. If you bothered to read the TA, the No Later Than date should have been interpreted to mean "ON".

BUT if you don't have access to the TA and you blow off the e-mails, by all means, ask somebody on APC.

By the way, Jumbo Pilot didn't give you a specific answer to your question unless "Not later than" is what you're looking for, and the TA said "not later than." If you want the exact date, read your ALPA e-mail.