View Single Post
Old 06-05-2016, 11:29 AM
busdriver12
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2013

Originally Posted by MX727 View Post
He meant both, as both have been found.....
I'm not buying it.

I don't blame flight management, they are just reacting to what they have been told. Here is what I would do (if I were God). They know exactly who was in those sleep rooms, contact them and if they admit to it, tell them to knock it off--end of story.

If they are adamant that they didn't do this, what's the evidence? Did the cleaning crew show management the rooms every time it happened? Did they show them any time it happened? Is it just based upon a written report by the cleaning crew? Is it the same person reporting it? Is it always the same shift? How did they determine it was actually urine? By the smell, or just something that is yellow colored? Has anyone besides the cleaning crew actually witnessed this, or is the evidence based upon what one person has said?

Yes, I am paranoid, because cleaning crews in airplanes have set up the flight crew for trouble before. Really. Not everybody loves us, sadly. I also can't buy into the concept that so many people are doing this, all of a sudden. Four different people just in one week? Gee, what a coincidence.

Unless people are really admitting to doing this, it doesn't pass the sniff test.

Anyone with half a brain would know that this would come back to them. If nothing else, as pilots, we have plenty of pride.