View Single Post
Old 06-11-2016, 11:47 AM
ag386
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2015

Originally Posted by None View Post
Yes I could be anyone of those listed above.

This is what a new hire will be expected to endure if you go to Envoy. I have no doubt in my mind based off your responses you have to be some middle manager at the Voy that has taken my opinion personally.

That is your future at Envoy should you be unwise enough to seek other opportunities.

Off topic though, you all crack me up. The thought of going above fl420 has really gotten your panties into a twist. You all remind of a child that was shown his or her first magic trick. I can see your faces now and hear all the ooooos and aaaaahs while drool runs down your chin as you ponder the fact that an aircraft can go higher than fl420. As if the hand of God has come down to lift the aircraft into some no mans land that even a guy like Bob Hoover himself would wet himself should he find himself up there.

No way you all are pilots. Google Bob Hoover as I am sure you have no clue who that is also.
I served at Eagle for a number of years. Fortunately I've been able to move on and am on the Airbus now.

Let me assure you that the pro Envoy diatribe that you get on this site does not reflect the feelings of the majority of the pilot group there. You have a handful of "salesmen" on here that have FO seats to fill to advance their agenda of the flow actually working. It cannot work without replacements.

Things have taken a turn for the worse again at the Voy, if that is even possible. Management seems to want to "use" Envoy to cover RAH Miami flying until they can catch up. Just another slap in the face of the pilot group after turning the other cheek multiple times.

The QOL there has seriously taken a nose dive as of late. The prospective new hires aren't stupid and it is obvious they aren't buying short upgrade and flow with the very weak numbers Envoy recruitment is posting.

If you didn't choose Envoy, it appears that you have done your due diligence.