View Single Post
Old 06-11-2016, 01:12 PM
criticalaoa
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2014

Originally Posted by None View Post
I might work for Envoy as well, why does it matter to you?

Knowing how Envoy operates I would not be suprised now to see if them hire a detective to check on that flight school to see if you are flying outside company policy.

Quite frankly I don't care if your butt hurt because I am complaining about the company you say you work for.

This forum is a great tool for anyone looking at pros and cons of any company they might entertain as an option of employment.

I am posting my opinion based off my observations. When I see post that the company now has a coffee nazi I see no reason why I should not be able to chime in and bring attention to this fact.

Or let me guess your now going to tell me I should not bash China for child labor since I don't live there? Or maybe I should pipe down if Ford outsources several plants overseas and my family member loses a job as a result, since I don't work for Ford.

Your better off doing your own damage control at this point.
Hmmmmm. Damage control. silly rabbit tricks are for kids. By the way your opinion does have some valid points. Lets just be real, we are all bored and don't have anything better to than go at each other in the forums. Are we frustrated that we don't MIA ******* yea. How about the pay ******* yea. What can we do... not much. I cant quit my job and jump ships, cant afford going back to first year pay. So for now we are *******.