View Single Post
Old 06-11-2016, 01:38 PM
None
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jun 2016

Originally Posted by criticalaoa View Post
Hmmmmm. Damage control. silly rabbit tricks are for kids. By the way your opinion does have some valid points. Lets just be real, we are all bored and don't have anything better to than go at each other in the forums. Are we frustrated that we don't MIA ******* yea. How about the pay ******* yea. What can we do... not much. I cant quit my job and jump ships, cant afford going back to first year pay. So for now we are *******.
Look anyone that could jump ships realistically has. The rest are just trying to get out. Most left at Envoy will not be able to make a lateral move.

Not much you can do, but being honest about the treatment pilots clearly can't hurt. There is a reason management can't get new hires to come. Some of its money, quite a bit of it is treatment and QOL issues.

It is not your job as a line pilot to get bodies in the door. IMO you guys have had to endure the worst treatment I have ever heard. In this day and age when the pilots are the currency there is no reason to be treated as such.

The inability to get new hires through the doors speaks volumes. The less that show up the sooner you all might see some positive changes. From my observation Envoy won't change anything until the pain is too great. Once they get to that point all you can hope is they clean house and replace those that enjoy making your lives miserable.

Either way you very well may be able to help someone take a different path that may hold a better working environment or QOL than what you can't leave from now due to not being able to start over at 1st year pay and sitting reserve.

Having said that, it is hard to not be a jerk when someone claims I am somone else or making an account from several different screen names.

I have read this forum for many many years, and reading about an email sent out from some coffee nazi pushed me over the edge. Never felt the need to post here but truly this garbage is getting out of control at Envoy.

I've seen mall cops get treated better than the pilots at Envoy.