Thread: Tool of the day
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2016, 04:33 PM
Sa227capt
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2011
Position: B737 Driver

Originally Posted by deadseal View Post
Thank you captain obvious.....that's not the issue here. It's this dude ranting at an event that didn't occur, Insulting someone for saying they respect the sacrifice and complexity of military flying, and then topping it off with having the balls to say that airliner flying is as dangerous/complex/intense as military flying. It's just not true, and anyone who says that just sounds plain foolish/ jealous/ naive. Of course there are specific events that will raise your heart level and test your skills in any airplane, but we all know what I'm talking about as a whole. I respect both sides of the coin, civilian and military. One does not make a person better than another, but give me a break.
You respect civilian pilots? Reading you above posts and shows a holier than though attitude with complete disregard for a civilian pilot and then you end it with the word respect. All after you explain how the military flying is harder. Give me a break with the respect thing man. Personally, I could care less. In all walks of life it's better to remain silent and be thought the fool than to speak and remove all doubt. Actions and abilities prove what kind for pilot you are regardless of background or garbage spewed on a web board...