Thread: Allegiant Air
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2016, 06:26 PM
skyrider1015
Line Holder

Joined APC: Sep 2007
Position: A-320 First Officer

I don't think a lot of the guys here understand that you will not get a change from the single days off language we are getting in this TA. The union negotiators are saying loud and clear this is the best we are going to get in the labor environment we currently have. Single days off alone is simply not enough of a reason to turn this down. When I came to Allegiant I came knowing I would have to live in a base. If they close it I'll move to another one in the same state. Those of you that commute and can't handle it anymore should either be patient while you move up in seniority or LEAVE. Every legacy is hiring just go to one of them. I would have voted no if we didn't get the scope that we got, that's big, the single day off issue is not a reason to vote down a solid contract and delay this 1 plus years as a minimum! And then we will still not get what we want, and we will not get released. The company may simply dig there heels in and just take the millions in cheap labor we are giving them. They can hold out for a long time since the NMB is on their side. Use common sense man, stop being selfish only worried about your single days off issue.