Thread: Allegiant Air
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2016, 10:24 AM
skyrider1015
Line Holder

Joined APC: Sep 2007
Position: A-320 First Officer

Guys I know it's hard to trust this management but I think we are being way to paranoid about this "supposed" loophole. The union's attorney looked into this and our negotiators did as well and I trust those guys when they say we have solid scope. Listen any airline with some nifty lawyers can get around ANY scope if they really wanted to. I just don't believe that it's in Allegiant's interest to do so. This Scope makes it hard for them, and while everyone agrees that the work rules are not great, it's better than being at will employees! Vote this down we are gonna be At Will employees for another couple years most likely and then it's a toss up whether we gain anything else in a new TA, WE WILL NOT GET RELEASED! If you hate this so much, we sign this contract make more money while you continue to network, go to job fairs, and update your apps at all the legacies plus UPS and FEDEX. That's what I'm doing. You are gambling with some serious money by turning this TA away, I'm not wealthy enough to take chances like that. Sorry