View Single Post
Old 07-01-2016, 06:55 PM
Trowserchilli
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2016

Originally Posted by RockyMntAV8R View Post
But you got to call it how you see it and just because he is a friend of yours doesn't make it o.k. I may or may not know you, but either way, if I were in the photo I would expect to be called on it. Nothing more but nothing less as well.
So if you just flew BB in and he, or whoever with him wanted a pic with you, you'd just say thanks but no thanks?

The comments on this board clearly demonstrate a lack of contract negotiation experience at major airlines.
Some of you ought to find a new profession. You'll be going through these negotiations your entire career, no need to be so miserable. Go find something else to do.
How long did UPS just take to get a TA?

Is the pay where it needs to be? NO it's not. Will it get there, yes.
The last group that went through this with the same ownership had to go on strike to get a contract. Which, at the time was a damn good contract. Everyone of you should expect nothing less.

In the mean time this silly BS about hats and what the hell ever else is ridiculous. To not take care of your pax during this time is ridiculous also. You'll still need those pax when you get your new contract.

If any of you think the flow of pilots coming will slow down your delusional. Hate to tell you how old that line of BS is.
"They'll realize we need a new contract when nobody shows up to class". Right.
That day will never come those seats will keep being filled.

You want more pay and a better contract? Get ready to go the distance just like every other damn pilot group since the beginning of this profession.